I was nominated by https://sindenlee3.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/liebster-award/?preview=true Thank you for this beautiful nomination. I appreciate it greatly.
11 Random Facts about me:
- I had a scholarship in basketball
- I graduate in May for exercise science
- My favorite color is blue
- I am a lesbian; I came out when I was 18 as bisexual, then realized sometime this week that I think I am lesbian.. so I am working on my self confidence with my sexuality.
- I have two younger brothers (21 and 7)
- I have been accepted in my honors program
- I was nominated by the Dean of my current college for outstanding work/example for my major
- I love music- its my sweet escape from life
- I was choir for a decent amount of time in my life
- I want to have a career in helping people in Fitness/health
- I have lived in Colorado and Texas previous to Ohio
Don’t forget to let me know when you’re done answering your questions! I’d love to see your answers!
ALSO IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS NOMINATION, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!
Here are the Rules:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award!
Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.Give 11 random facts about yourself.Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.Let the bloggers know you nominated them.Give them 11 questions to answer!
Blogs I nominated:
- What morals do i stand by? Quite honestly, I might have a list but to sum it up, “one must see the beauty in what one has”. Take this how you want to, but I like this.
- What are who is most important to you? I would have to say my mind, my mind is important to me, because it holds my thoughts, ideas, my thinking. It may get on my nerves sometimes, but it holds what I need to be able to grow and prosper. I would also like to mention, of course my mom & siblings.
- What is wrong with the world? where do I start, our beliefs, morals and values & attitudes.
- Who do you look up to? I look up to anyone who has managed to make a name for themselves and used in a positive light. People that work hard on a daily basis, people who see the good in everyone, those that have fought for my rights, and all who are still working to strive for better.
- If i had a time machine, where would I go? Well for starters, I would go back to 6th grade and apologize to my fellow classmate about how immature and rude I was, and how thankful I was that she treated me like a friend even though I made her feel like crap because she was different.
- What part of your body are you please with? I am pleased with my whole body, I mean it’s not perfect but I love myself for who I am and whatever I don’t like I work on to make better
- Which actress/or actor do you like most? I don’t really have a favorite, I have a list full.
- When were you last wrong? I am always wrong, especially when I lose confidence in myself. I was wrong yesterday night.
- Why did I follow your blog? I followed your blog because I found a blog post I enjoyed and I wanted to see what all you talked about and your purpose.
- Where would you live in this world, other than the country you do now and why? I would live someplace like canada or maybe an island of sorts, because I want to be near the water just because I have never lived near an ocean; it would be a different experience for me.
- What makes you feel free? Music.
Questions for you?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would you change about the judicial system if you could?
- what makes you feel beautiful?
- what are your flaws?
- what type of faith do you have if any, and why have you stood by it?
- What would be your last words to loved ones if you knew you would die today?
- What are you doing to make a change in the world, your community?
- When you look in the mirror what do you see?
- Where would you rate the united states on a scale of 1-10? and why?
- Do you believe one can truly forgive someone?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? career? life?