When people talk about convenience, normally it means nothing that keeps them active or could help keep them active is near them, within reason or they want something to be a quick fix, Not in all cases is this excuse used, normally used when someone also uses the excuse about time. I think most of you will agree with some the answers I have share about how convenience is what you make it. Nothing in life is that convenient where we can just sit on a chair and wish on star to be healthy and it happens; so if that is your idea of convenience.. then no wonder you don’t find things to be convenient. Before I start on this list, some of these things will be solutions to time as well (previous post) and a lot of the solutions will be more of a “food for thought” to keep you thinking on your feet when this situation happens.
- Stop looking for quick fixes. Convenience can’t always be a hop, skip and a jump
- if you don’t live near a gym, then find other means.. ( I made a blog about this)
- challenge yourself to stay active no matter the situation.. there are a lot of people with illnesses, and handicaps who still manage to stay on the move because they don’t allow their conditions to keep them from things.. so if you have the ability to stay moving without worrying about an illness or handicap then do it.
- if time management is the problem; read my blog that helps manage that issue
- if you do live close to a gym, then that is called convenience and you should take advantage of that
The list was short and it was a bit less in depth but it gives you somewhat of an idea of how convenience is something we make of it. If convenience is what you want then find it. No one said you have to drive to a gym, maybe that comes with the territory because most of us own cars we believe that we have to be within driving distance to want to go, when in all reality exercise can happen outside the gym. I think when people use this excuse it all adds up to be .. time… and that in itself is solved by making time and doing things that keep you moving. If anyone has anything they want to add to this, please feel free in doing so. Comment, like, share and reblog. Thanks for reading.
Your blogger Shay-lon