This is day 2 of keeping track of IIFYM & today was actually a great day for the most part.. won’t say it was perfect but it went decently well with my macros; I am making small bits of progress. Not to mention, today’s exercise regimen was high intensity for the most part.
Calories I consumed: 1004/1658
Carbs consumed: 134 grams/137 grams
Proteins consumed: 43 grams/155 grams
Fats consumed: 37 grams/ 54 grams
Sodium consumed: 2820 mg/1440 mg
Cholesterol consumed: 63 mg/ 180 mg
Sugars consumed: 29 grams/24 grams
Fiber Consumed: 9 grams/23-31 grams
Calories burned: –1031
Net Calories: -27
Exercises I did:
- Did 30 minutes between TRX squats (reps of 20) and leg press reps of 12. Went back and forth between the two and got sweaty real quick, my legs were drooling with water. Felt really good but I will feel it later. I did 100 pounds on the leg press. I could have done 130 if I wanted to but didn’t feel the need to go that high for today. I am not sure the highest I can do, because haven’t tested it, but I probably could go higher if necessary.
- I did sprints up and down a basketball court. I pretty much did 4 sprints then walked half the court 3 laps and then started back up. I would say I did this for another 20-30 minutes today. It went very well, I enjoy sprinting. I made sure to stay hydrated with water and Aminos.
- I keep track of my steps, but my steps would have to be off today since I didn’t have my phone on me all day today.. especially when I was running, but I would say I walked 200 calories worth today at the very least. My phone only caught 61 calories with a .76 miles.
What I had for Breakfast:
- Bakery Italian bread (2oz) with Tuna with 2Tsp of RedHot hot sauce.
- Almond milk with Hershey Lite chocolate syrup (this is why my sugar ran over) grr. lol
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican style cheese
- Restaurant style salsa (Tostitos)
- 1 16.9oz and before bed tonight I will probably have another 16.9 oz bottled water if not two.
Overall I know that without the syrup I would have been under on sugar and that is okay because I wanted a change up for this morning and I don’t regret it. The sodium, Chol, and sugar are not part of IIFYM, those are goals that my App has set up for me. I am sure IIFYM might have way for you to track those as well but I just used my app for those three things. If anyone wants to add any comments, please feel free. I don’t mind, because I am holding myself accountable with your help. Thank you.
Your Fitness Blogger Shay-lon xoxo