I would like to thank PoojaG for nominating me for this award, I am very honored and pleased that you enjoy my blog post. I will just do a small mention and say, that the blogger who nominated me is a high school graduate and has big things coming her way, so please take the time to send her a congrats and check her blog page out because she is going to be doing more blogs and I have a reason to believe you wouldn’t want to miss out.
With this nomination comes 11 questions to answer, 11 blogs to nominate, and 11 questions to write!
Here are those 11 questions given to me:
1. What is your favourite book? Um, good question. I will be honest and say that I haven’t picked up a book and read in a very long time now. I actually don’t mind reading but I haven’t really had an urge to do so either, so maybe it will be something I will do in the next couple of months 🙂
2. What is your favourite pastime? Hm, I would say either watching movies or listening to music.
3. What is the one song you love but are ashamed to admit you like? Haha, oh goodness, I would have to say “Wow I can get sexual too” by say anything. Good song but very embarrassing. lol
4. Who/What inspired you to start blogging? My college professor.
5. Where do you want to travel to the most? I would say someplace warm.
6. Who is your favourite Star Wars character? Haha, oh goodness, this is something my youngest brother would ask me because he loves Starwars. I am not a HUGE fan, so I don’t know very many characters. I will go with R2D2. 😛
7. Which book has really inspired you? N/a. Honestly nothing as of yet.
8. What is your favourite genre to read and why? Hmm, I don’t know what genre. Whatever interest me at the time.
9. What is your favourite quote and why? These questions keep getting harder and harder. Favorite quote, I don’t even know where to start. I will just pick a random one; “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself”. I like this quote because seriously, I think soul searching or finding yourself is important and knowing who you are.
10. What is your most cherished memory? Okay, I won’t single any one memory out, but I will any good memory is a cherished memory 🙂
11. What is your biggest goal in life? To be a fitness mogul 🙂
Here are the 11 bloggers I nominated in no particular order:
For everyone I nominated, here are the rules:
If you choose to accept the award…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions I gave you
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
- Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
- Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
And here are the 11 questions for you!
- What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- who is your role model and why?
- if you could reset your life, would you?
- do you prefer books or movies more?
- coffee or tea?
- what is your favorite thing about blogging?
- why did you start blogging?
- if you change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- Favorite actress/actor? why?
- Do you think you have lived your life to the fullest?
I really hope you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!