PoojaG thank you for nominating me, you have great quotes on your page as well and always have some positive vibes that can really make one smile.
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today:
- “The three hardest tasks in the world are neither physical feats nor intellectual achievements, but more acts: to return love for hate, to include the excluded, and to say, ‘I was wrong.'” -Sydney J. Harris
- “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” -Will Rogers
- “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.”- Jim Rohn
- Tikeetha T
- Lynne Hoareau
Thank you once again for allowing me to be selected for this challenge, I have enjoyed it and hope that all of you reading, have also enjoyed the quotes of my choosing.
Your fitness blogger,