I was nominated for the MakeItUltra Blogger award from PoojaG , I cannot thank her enough for she has been a HUGE supporter of my blog post and has always been there to uplift fellow bloggers such as myself and it is no wonder she was nominated for such a great award, she deserves it. I will take time to personally thank her because in all honesty this girl has accomplished a lot since me talking to her on WordPress, she graduated high school, wants to major in psychology (she will do great things with it) and she never fails to make sure she thanks her followers any and every time she gets a chance. I have to say, I have a lot of cool bloggers who follow me, but very few who have taken the time to speak with me about anything. I appreciate your kind words, your positive vibes, your beautiful quotes, the talent of creating heartfelt poems and for all the times you have nominated me. Nothing goes unnoticed and I want all of you reading this, to give her a round of applause because she continues to do great things each day! Thank you PoojaG, you have not only been a great blogger, but you have become a close wordpress friend! 🙂
ABOUT THE AWARD
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
Since December 2015 and I started because one of my college professors gave me the idea to hopefully help others, get my name out there and network with like minded people.
What are you most proud of?
Graduating college in exercise science
What are your blogging goals?
Get paid!! Jk. My blogging goals are to reach as many people as I possibly can and inspire people with my personality, words, and information. I want to eventually write a book, and have my own website! I will say this, getting paid for doing what I enjoy would be a bonus.
How do you spend your free time?
Social media too often because people care so much about my life, lol. If I am not out of state and/or town visiting with my person of interest, then I am at home watching movies, playing video games, hitting the gym, and eating food. Haha. Typical me.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
5. Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional).
- I am cooler than my mom, lol
- I am cooler than my two siblings, lol
- I am cooler than the family dog, lol
- I love Batman, I am Batman, I could be Batman, you may never know if I am Batman, LOL
- I love making people laugh!
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Your fitness blogger,