Bloggers and readers, I have been lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster award again, but first time this month by my fellow blogger friend PoojaG, she puts up with my sarcasm and enjoys being my rainbow on a rainy day, LOL. If you need a rainbow for your rainy days, please visit her page, she is a very sweet person with a knack for poetry and encouraging people to smile and live life.
Questions to Answer:
1.) what is your favorite hobby? Favorite hobby, that is a tough one because I don’t think I necessarily have a favorite but I will say watching movies or playing video games. Yes, yes, going to the gym as well (but when I want to be lazy, the other stuff is fun)
2.)What’s your favorite book? I think the last book I read was the lord of the rings trilogy books. Other than that, I fail at reading these days unless I am reading your blogs 😛
3.) If you could meet one famous person dead or alive, who would it be? Lana Del Rey <3, I almost said Lady Gaga, but it would be difficult.
4.) What’s your favorite quote? I am going to make up a random quote right now and lie and say it is my favorite to save myself the hassle of choosing one, here it goes: “Sometimes the person with the fullest stomach suffers more than the one who is hungry” -Shay-lon Moss
5.) Who inspired you to start writing? My college professor told me to start blogging.
6.) If you could change one thing in history, what would it be and why? I would change the amount of hate we had for another race, the amount of pain people had to endure for being who they are, and the struggles we poured on others to watch them fail. I think the why is obvious..
7.) What’s your favorite drink? It used to be sprite when I would drink pop, since not drinking pop, I would say strawberry lemonade is good.
8.) What do you like to binge watch? American horror story, and Walking Dead sometimes.
9.)What is your blog about and why? My blog is about fitness & health, physical and mental health because I have a degree in exercise science and I have a lot to share with others.
10.) What achievement are you most proud of? Reaching the ripe age of 24 years old 😀
11.) Who is your idol in life? I don’t have one, many people I look up to in a way that means something to me. They aren’t people I want to be like, they are people who have significance in my life. My bed is one of them because it has helped me to fall asleep at night. 😛
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you thing deserve the award.
- Tell the blogger that you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer
My questions are:
- Do you celebrate Halloween?
- What is your favorite thing about the month of October, or do you not like this month?
- Do you like pumpkin food?
- Any plans for the Month of October?
- Do you watch scary movies, if so, which ones?
- Showers or baths? which do you prefer?
- Can you eat a whole large pizza on your own?
- What do you like on your toast?
- Have you ever ran into a wall while walking?
- Cardio or weight training? why?
- If you had a super power to turn into any animal of your choosing, which would it be and why?
My Lucky 5 Nominees:
Thank you for reading my Liebster Award questions and answers, I am looking forward to reading others. If you enjoy my post, share, like, comment.