I wanted to keep everyone update on my life as far as my writing, work, goals, etc.
I have some good news I want to share with all of you and hopefully all of you will be just as excited to hear it.
- I spoke with a fellow fitness blogger and we are expecting to do a collaboration this month that should be finished by the end of October. It will have something to do with fitness/health & will definitely be worth the wait. It is very exciting. She reached out to me on social media and wanted to do something different and invited me to work with her on it, we spoke via phone and decided what we kind of want to do, and agreed on some topics and are in the making of creating something fun for our audience! Many of you probably already follow her blog, gojenbefit, if you don’t, take a look at it, she has some good content to offer 🙂
- I have not heard back from the editor as of yet, so it should be this week or next, I still have one more article due that needs done by the 27th, so pretty soon I will be working on that article. Busy, busy.
- I am still studying for my CPT exam, not fun but needs done so I am prepared.
- I have two guest bloggers who will soon be turning in their articles to me to be posted on my site. Be on the lookout for them, they will be awesome!
- I have not done my pitch yet for the editor of Muscle & Fitness magazine, but I am trying to make some time in doing that as well, since he did offer me to send him more, I will take advantage of this
- I have contacted a fellow blogger who many of you know and asked if he would allow me to do an interview and/or present a blog post to be featured on his page and he has gotten back with me on the idea and I believe next week we will be setting up an interview via skype. I am hoping it makes his radio talk show, that would be awesome, but if not, I still think it is awesome I get this opportunity! I am very nervous and excited all in one. Hopefully he doesn’t throw me any curve balls, LOL. I will and I am sure he will let everyone know when the video gets posted 😀 be on the lookout for that as well!
- I have been receiving many positive emails from some of you and I would like to say thank you! it is always awesome when I can wake up and read your emails! love it.
- Follow me on social media, if you would like, I am active on all of them (yeah I don’t know how I manage it either) lol. but love connecting with everyone in various ways.
- Thank you for the continued support on my Youtube videos, I know I can be a goof many times, but everything I tell you has some form of meaning to it. I do plan on making more videos besides on Monday’s but right now, my schedule is full most days, but I will let everyone know when I decide to add more videos and on what days. I am looking at starting “Topic Tuesdays” – yes I did make this clever idea up, lol so be on the lookout when I announce my first Topic Tuesday video.
- Finally, I want to let everyone know, I apologize if I don’t always get to your new post “on time” or if I don’t seem like I venture to your page often enough, I really honestly try to make it to your page with the time I do have, I am not the fastest reader in the world, so when I do venture.. reading each post takes me time and that is why sometimes I don’t make it back to your page for days or weeks at a time. In an event you want me to look at a particular post and leave feedback, let me know.. I don’t mind, I try to at least read and like what I like, if I don’t like it, I don’t pretend I do. LOL or I haven’t read it yet.
- If you want to be a guest post on my blog, you are more than welcome to contact me and give me the scoop in what you want to write and if I like it, cool, if not, we shall tweak it or I keep it real and tell ya it isn’t a good fit, but no worries I am very chill:) If you want me to pick out a topic for you, I do that too. it just means more work for me. LOL. Also, I can guest post for others, if you want me as a guest post or interview, contact me, and we can talk about it.
- As far as collaborations, if you want to collaborate with me on something, that is cool too! I am always open to work together on a project with people!
Don’t hold me accountable for this semi-long post, lol. My life isn’t all daisies, I just left out the disasters . haha.
Your fitness blogger,