Thank you my dear blogger friend PoojaG for nominating me for this challenge once again, you have been an awesome blogger and continue to find amazing words of inspiration for your audience. I hope all of you have had the chance to keep up with her blog post for this 3 day quote challenge, her quotes have been fun to read and very meaningful.
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are:
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose” -Bill Gates
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines” – Robert H. Schuller
- “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph” – Thomas Paine
Hope you have enjoyed my quotes! feel free to share.