Hello Wednesday Bloggers,
Yesterday I did not write out the workout because it was a replica of what I did with John on Monday. Therefore, we will continue with today’s workout. I will warn you, this workout today made me rethink my future profession, LOL. No, but seriously it was challenging and I felt the BURRRN for sure while doing the workout with John, which by the way, he did well today. His next weigh in is on Sunday, so we will hopefully see some positives, and I will update everyone about his results on Monday sometime, or possibly Tuesday depending on my schedule.
- Treadmill- 10 minutes, no incline, 3.5 speed
- Elliptical- 30 minutes, no resistance. (I had him do it at a speed he could maintain while I kept an eye out, so I could get a gist of what speed he was able to do without slowing down or taking breaks) He went all the way up to a 6.8 at one point but dropped to a 3.5 speed soon after that, so he was maintaining a 4.0-4.5 speed, although me mentioned that he would be okay at 5.0 speed (we shall see) hopefully that is right, because it would be good.
- Planks- 3 sets of 1:14
- Curl ups (I timed him to see how many he could do in 1 minute) and we did 3 sets. The first round he did 24, the second round he did 27 and the final set he did 31. I was very proud of him.
- Planks- 3 sets of 30 seconds.
- We didn’t take a proper cool down, it slipped my mind today for whatever reason. Oops.