I am not sure if this a dream or reality, because it was just last night I was up late doing an award that I was nominated by from my dear blogger friend PoojaG, now I am nominated once again after waking up. LOL. This seems unreal, and partly funny because I go to bed with an award and wake up with one. I feel like I am accepting Grammy’s now, let me not get too carried away but seriously this blows my mind! Thank you my dear blogger friend PoojaG for nominating me for an award, one I have never done before, and one that I seen is your first time as well! I appreciate your support on my blog, and I appreciate your positive vibes on your blog, I would recommend giving her blog a look, maybe even set up a tent and stay the night there, because she has made tons of people followers, I mean seriously, it blows my mind. She started around the same time as me in blogging and let me tell you, she is taking the blogging world by the handles and running with it, I am proud of her for how far she has come, keep up the good work!
RULES are as follows:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the nominator.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like.
- Let them know you nominated them. ( By commenting on their blog)
The answers to the questions given to me are:
- If you could change something in the past, what would it be and why? This is a good question, a real good question. I have skeletons in my closet like the next person and some of mine come with demons as well. I have many things I could name and wish I had done differently, but one thing that stands out to me, is I wish I had not chosen to make fun of this girl in 6th grade, I wish I didn’t make her feel less of a person, ugly, make light of her family’s hardships and put her through hell in the name of making me feel better about who I was and being “popular”. I wish I hadn’t laughed at her when she talked about being poor with no TV , I wish I had not made light of her clothes when I knew where she got them from, I wish I didn’t put her down in front of others, I wish I could have been a bigger person and stood up for her when my friends and surrounding people called her names and talked really horribly about her. I wish I didn’t feel like I had to fit in with people to be validated, after all the hell I put her through, all the shit she endured, she chose to still be nice to me, to still talk to me the same and to still smile, at the end of the year, she ended up handing me a picture of a dove that she had drawn (she was a damn good artist), she told me she was moving away and let me know that she was happy to know someone like myself, even if it made her hate herself, she knew I had good in me. I have to say this is probably one of the hardest things I had to type because thinking about it brings me to tears. If I could see her now, I would give her a million sorry’s and let her know that I paid the price and had to endure the same pain she felt from me from others, and it hurts and that no one should have to go through it.
- What is your favorite genre of music? Hmm, I am not sure much anymore, it changes and depends on the artist. I venture out sometimes and find music I like in different genres.
- If you could spend a day in the past with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? I would say one of my aunts that died when I was a baby, I never got to know her and would have loved to meet her now.
- Where is one place you want to travel to before you die? I think Greece would be fun, but if we are talking about within the states, I would say Cali, Florida and New York City
- Who is your biggest inspiration? I don’t have one. I tend to like different people for the significance they played in my life, the changes they made in the world that were positive.
- Who is your favorite Author? Oh here we go, i used to be a HUGE book reader but since 8th grade, I haven’t paid much attention to books. I don’t know who would be my favorite author these days, as I haven’t read much of anything, and as a kid I don’t remember whose books I would read a lot of. I was kind of a weirdo, and read many books that people didn’t care about. 😛 Lmao. I was THAT kid. Um, to be honest, I like the book the Great Gasby (also love the movie), Huckleberry Finn, I know why the Caged Bird Sings, 50 shades of grey was decent, a child called IT, to Kill a Mockingbird, the Lovely Bones – just to name a few but I also enjoyed the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- What is your favorite Color? Blue.
My nominees are:
Questions for my nominees:
- Rather live in the country side, or city life?
- Do you like being on airplanes? why, or why not?
- Do you participate in any winter sports?
- Favorite season?
- Do you prefer to cook or bake?
- What is one fear?
- Favorite candy bar?