First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone for being patient with me this weekend, I had a lot of positive comments on my post about “my personal body battle”, I wasn’t able to respond to all of you because I spend the weekend away from my blog, but I appreciate all of the support and hope that many of you will see it as an inspiration, feel free to share it on your social media, I don’t mind. Secondly, John did not go to the gym the last 3 days as instructed because he said he was busy, I didn’t see him today at the gym, but I am hoping he went earlier. Tomorrow we plan on seeing each other at the gym, so hopefully that will happen. Happy Halloween! I hope all of you have a wonderful Monday thus far, I am going to do my regular Motivation Monday quotes post & Motivation Monday Youtube video today, so be on the lookout for that. I have the link to my interview over podcast that is now published and I will share it with you all in another post, so also be on the lookout for that as well. Other than that, my weekend was fun, I went to a haunted house and got scared as usual, it was a real haunted town hall and it was fun. I spent Sunday watching the new episode of “The Walking Dead”, if anyone else watched it, let me know what you think of that particular episode, it definitely made me feel like I was watching a different channel, lol. I didn’t attend my softball game but it was cancelled, so it was okay. Overall, the weekend wasn’t bad. Feel free to share your weekend endeavors with me! Now to the Monday workout: (Upper body day)
I didn’t do a proper warm up. oops.
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown- 100lb, 5 sets, 10 reps.
- Cable upright row single arm- 15lb, 5 sets, 8 reps (each arm)
- Narrow grip lat pulldown- 100lb, 5 sets, 10 reps
- Cable upright row single arm- 15lb, 5 sets, 8 reps
- cable curls- 30lb, 5 sets, 6 reps
- upright cable row- 30lb, 5 sets, 6 reps
- bentover barbell row- 65lb, 3 sets, 10 reps
- bentover barbell row- 85lbs, 3 sets, 8 reps
- vertical crunches using the dip machine- 2 sets, 12 reps
- Treadmill- 5 minutes, no incline, 2.5 speed
Feel free to share your Monday workout!