Hello All My FitFam,
Hopefully everyone has seen the results from the election and have been able to express their feelings towards the final results. My Facebook was blowing up with all kinds of post talking about it (good and bad), and I decided to write a Facebook post that was a bit joking, and less argumentative for the sake of drama. I don’t express my political views on my blogs and/or social media very often, besides twitter mostly, but when I do, I try to be tasteful. Today was another workout at the gym, John did make it in for his workout, and I am sore from mine (yesterday and today’s). As always, feel free to leave your workouts in the comment section of the blog, love hearing other people’s routines.
- Walking glute stretch
- torso twist using a 20lb mini barbell
- Stationary bike: 25 minutes, level 6, RPMs 80-90
- Treadmill: 20 minutes, 2.0 incline, 3.5 speed
- Planks: 3 sets, 1:14
- Walk 2 laps around the gym
John did very well at his planks today, he managed the treadmill with no pain, and he said the stationary bike went well but he could feel the burn for sure – which is awesome and to be expected. Good job John.
I did not participate in a warm up exercise. oops.
Workout Session: Full body
- Wall push up 3 sets, 10 reps (I decided to do standard pushups instead of wall push ups)
- Closed grip high pulley cable pulldown: 85lb, 3 set, 10 reps
- Overhead dumbbell triceps extension: 15lb, 3 sets, 10 reps per arm
- In and out plyo squat: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Body weight squat: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Flutter kick on bench: 3 sets, 15 reps (I decided to use the floor instead of the bench)
- Planks: 3 sets, 1:00
- Walked 2 laps around the gym
Overall my upper body is very sore. lol.
Your Fitness blogger,
If you ever have questions about exercises, please feel free to ask me. I don’t mind 😉