Good day FitFam!
This isn’t necessarily “normal” of me to be blogging on a Friday because of course I work all day find Friday’s to be one of the busiest days of the weeks for me, but since I had some spare time, I decided I would share John’ & I’s workout today. I will not be blogging Saturday & Sunday, because I make those days my time away from blogging unless I have an assignment due with an editor. Regardless, I hope all of you enjoy your Friday & weekend – Happy Veterans Day! to all our vets as well, I have had family who were in the service, and I am grateful for your service for our country. Thank you from me to you.
- Treadmill: 10 minutes, no incline, 3.5 speed
- Treadmill: 20 minutes, 4.0 speed, no incline
- Treadmill: 25 minutes, 3.5 speed, 2.0 incli
- Planks: 3 sets, 1:14 – I had him add a 5 pound weight plate to his back for the last set. He did very well.
- Walk 2 laps around the gym
- Treadmill: 15 minutes, 3.8 speed, 2.0 incline – I ran at 5.5 speed for 2 minutes at 2.0 incline as well.
- Seated cable (wide-grip) row: 42.5lb, 3 X 10 – I used a double pulley which is why this number is lower than my normal row lift.
- Incline bench dumbbell press: 15lb, 3 X 10
- swing lunge: 3 X 10 per leg
- Seated alternating dumbbell curl: 20lb, 3 X 10 per arm
- Straight bar high pulley triceps extension: 40lb, 3 X 10
- Squat into high side kick: 3 X 8 per leg
- Planks: 3 sets, 1 minute. – I added a 10 pound weight plate on top of my back during the last set
- I walked 2 laps around the gym with John