Happy Monday motivation! I hope all you had a wonderful weekend and started off your Monday with positive vibes! A couple of things before I jump into my workout, I will not be doing YouTube videos for Monday – Tuesday until after the 22nd of December, because I have a national exam I need to study for and the test is Dec. 22nd and I also have an article that I need to have turned in to my editor this month as well – so I need as much time possible spent on studying and writing. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I will however be posting a Monday motivation video discussing this as well, so that people who follow me on YouTube will know why I will be absent for a week or so. Secondly, I wanted to say I appreciate all of you who have spent many days reading my blogs and sharing them on #Twitter and other social media platforms, I appreciate your support – I will continue to write blog post but most of them will be shorter in length until after the 22nd of Dec. I may skip a few days, but will give everyone a forewarning when this happens.Thirdly, I will be posting my workout I didn’t post on Friday, so be on the lookout for that one as well.
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, 3.6 speed, no incline
Workout Session- leg day
- Leg extension: 5 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6. 50lb, 70lb, 90lb, 110lb, 130lb
- Superset- Leg curls: 5 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6. 4 x 50lb, 1 x 70lb
- Neutral-stance smith machine squat: 6 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4. 1 x 65lb (15 reps) , 1 x 85lb (12 reps), 1 x 105lb (10 reps), 1 x 115lb(8 reps), 1 x 125lb (6 reps), 1 x 145lb (4 reps)
- smith machine lunge: 4 x 8, 35lb
- Stiff-leg barbell deadlift: 5 x 15, 12. 10, 8, 6. 1 x 65 (15 reps), 1 x 85 (12 reps), 1 x 105 (10 reps), 1 x 115 (8 reps), 1 x 125 (6 reps)
- Hip abduction machine: 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6. 1 x 110 (12 reps), 1 x 130 (10 reps), 1 x 150 (8 reps), 1 x 170 (6 reps)
- Air squats: 60 reps
Today I was killing my workout for the most part, I had some people come over and compliment my back squat lifts and deep squats – which was nice. I even had a gentleman come offer to spot me on my heaviest back squat lift – I was only doing 2 reps with my heaviest , with his spotting and constant attitude pushing me, I killed the 4 reps in no time. It was awesome. I was proud of myself. I am progressing, which is what I need to see in order to get back to 250lb again. The smith machine lunges are no joke, even with 35lb , I felt them and didn’t need to add anymore weight because they burned! The leg extension and leg curl machine, I try to not do a tremendous amount of weight because those machines you have to be careful. I did however get a good dose of BURNN on both of them – using either one of those machines you don’t need a lot of weight, the more reps you add to them, anyone would feel it.
I hope all of you enjoyed my workout list for today, and please feel free to share your workouts with me in the comment section with links, etc. If you want, you are always welcome to share my workouts on social media. Follow, like, reblog, and have a wonderful rest of your Monday!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Your Fitness Blogger,