Hellllo! Hello! fitfam, how is everyone doing!?
I have some good news to share with all of you, I would like to announce that I lost 4 pounds. I normally only weigh myself every 2 weeks on a Sunday morning, but missed last Sunday’s weigh in. I now weigh 147, and it makes me feel fairly good. It almost came as a shock to me, because I was expecting to lose so much within this time-frame but I did. I did it! I still have more I would like to lose.. but that is because I just want to and not because I need to.
The other good news is, today’s workout went very well and I tried a new exercise and I ended up liking it enough that I will probably have it be part of my workouts more often – I will identify which exercise it was.
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, no incline, 3.6 speed.
Workout Session: Shoulders & Abs
- Dumbbell shoulder press: 6 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4. 3 x 30lb, 1 x 40lb, 1 x 50lb, 1 x 60
- Dumbbell lateral raise: 4 x 8, 20lb
- Barbell upright row: 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6. 1 x 40lb, 3 x 50lb
- Alternating arm Dumbbell front raise: 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6 per side. 2 x 20lb, 2 x 30lb
- Standing military press: 6 x 12, 30lb (this was the new exercise)
- Flutter kicks: 6 x 20
- Weighted sit-up: 6 x 20, 10lb
- Weighted side bends: 6 x 20, 25lb
Planks: 4 x 30 seconds
What did ya’ll think? I thought it was a good set up for success, I am expecting to see some good results in my shoulders and abs. I actually enjoy doing ab workouts (most people think they are boring) but I find them to be fun; today.. not so much! lol
Please do take some time to share your workouts from today and save my workout, so you can give it a go and let me know what you think! Follow, like, reblog.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Your Fitness Blogger,