Today was full of surprises with my workout, I got to try some new exercises – and even did an exercise to failure for the first time – which was not fun. Overall, I am feeling my back gains and shoulder gains from yesterday. I did day 5 of my squat challenge, which have been going well thus far, but the numbers keep rising, lol.
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, no incline, 3.6 speed – I will try to spice things up in my warmup, because I know I should or atleast amp things up.
Workout Session – Back Day
- Pull-up: 4 sets to failure. I did 30 reps for the first set and after that the number started decreasing and the burn increased, definitely felt this one. I used a lower resistance on the assisted pull-up machine – I used 70lb instead of 40lb.
- Squat deadlift: 5 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6. I had never heard of this exercise before, today was my first time doing it, and it went well, not all that different from a regular deadlift with a few minor differences in positioning. 65lb, 85lb, 105lb, 125lb, 145lb
- Lat pulldown: 5 x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6. 55lb, 70lb, 85lb, 100lb, 120lb
- One-arm smith machine row: 4 x 8 per side. 35lb
- Goodmornings: 3 x 10, 30lb
- Cable pull-through: 4 x 15, 30lb
- air squats: 70 reps
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Your Fitness Blogger,