This is my first time receiving this award from anyone and I feel very good about it. I think it means many things, and it means I pretty much can do whatever .. I don’t just stick with whatever, but I adapt to change – this is something I had to learn to do over the years. I appreciate the fact that one of my favorite bloggers (I have others, don’t get jealous) Thehangryrunner nominated me. She has been wonderful to speak with and since giving her topic ideas, I have been keeping her hands busy with creating more post! Doing a great job, keep at it 🙂
The rules state:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination. (OK this is what I’m bad at so I hope I got everyone)
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
but I do thinks my way usually. lol
7 Fact About Me:
- My social life is very small, I used to have a huge circle of friends and what not, but since being very busy, kicking people out of my life and focusing on things that I didn’t have time to do because I was partying really hard and forgetting about priorities, I have since decided that I like it small and if it grows it grows because I allow people to come in that are worth my emotions, time and patience who support me and not hinder me.
- I don’t naturally like speaking with people over the phone, but when I do, it has to be not weird, otherwise I tend to shrink up in a ball and mumble. Although I am getting better at handling this! lol – I don’t really shrink up, but I hate the awkward silences >.< talk people, talk!
- I just recently started doing meditation, it came to me when someone threw me the idea and I have been wanting to try it for a while. So far, so good.
- My friends and family think I am a HORRIBLE driver, but I disagree. One of my friends sent me a text saying “why do you drive like you are transporting high grade explosives” lol.
- I dance in my car. I typically will do it all the time, everyday and I don’t care who sees me doing it. – I am also known for singing in my car too!
- I very competitive, I have been an athlete all my life, so when it comes to board games, video games, sports, etc.. I always aim to win and I am a horrible loser.. If I lose, chances are you should leave the room. just a rule of thumb.
- I am not a true buckeye fan, but I pretend to be.. 🙂 – I always choose MI because I like their colors more! hahaha .. yes I am THAT person. sorry, not sorry.
For more blog awards, click here
P.S this award needs to be done within 24hours in 30 seconds or the blog award will explode. LOL —kidding?:)