Hello everyone, I am back with another post specifying my workout for this morning, today was a good workout, nothing complex and yet it got the job done. Some of you may be in “ahh” when reading the workout, because I didn’t do as many sets as I normally would or reps, but that is because I was focusing on other aspects of fitness, my muscular endurance today. I did some ab workouts toward the end and continued to practice my “pistol” squats.
I learned my lesson, to not skip a warm up, especially if I am doing anything leg day oriented, so I did a proper warm up today. I should really do my dynamic stretching again though to get me really warmed up and pumped, anyways..
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, 2.0 incline, 3.8 speed
- Bench Jumps: 1 x 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell squat to overhead press: 1 x 15-20 reps, 40lb
- Bentover dumbbell skiers: 1 x 15-20 reps, 40lb
- Rotational walking lunges: 1 x 15-20 reps, 20lb
- Dumbbell chest press: 1 x 15-20 reps, 30lb
- Dumbbell pullovers: 1 x 15-20 reps, 15lb
- Roman chair sit ups: 1 x 15-20 reps
- Straight leg bicycles:1 x 15-20 reps
That is all folks. If you are interested in seeing any of my other workouts, please click Here.
Feel free to leave your workouts in the comment section, share feedback and share the workouts on your social media with friends and family. Thank you for stopping by.
Your fitness blogger,