I was nominated for this award by the one and only PoojaG, thank you for finding time to read my post and continue to support me as blogger and for being a great writer yourself, not to mention a happy writer! If you have not already followed her blog page, please take some time to do so, as she usually keeps things short and sweet unlike myself hahaha.
I have been awarded this award back in 2016 and well, I am happy that now in 2017 I can be granted this same award! woot! seems like people just want to keep me busy, hmm. #suspicious. I guess no one likes when I am away from my computer screen. That is okay, I enjoy having you guys nominate me.
“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand” – Neil Armstrong.
The Mystery Blogger award
- is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I choose Xbox over Playstation anyday (yes, I play video games)
- Favorite NFL team: The Patriots & we are going to superbowl again!
- Favorite board game: Monopoly, I can play for hours with no problem!
Questions Asked Of Me:
- Would you rather have hair on your gum or gum in your hair? I would rather have hair on my gum.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? I wasn’t a huge fan of the Notebook, lol
- What is the purpose of your existence? Gym. Eat. Sleep. Repeat
- What is your favorite book/movie? Favorite book, I don’t know. Favorite movie: The Great Gasby (with Leonardo)
- If you had 2 hours to live, what would you do? Take pictures of everything and everyone that I love, so they can have my memories 🙂
My Questions for you:
- Pudding or jell-o?
- Favorite beverage?
- Favorite exercise, top 3-5
- when was your first job and what was it?
- Did you enjoy high school growing up?
I don’t have a best blog post, I just write and allow my readers to choose what they like best.
For more awards on this blog, click here