So while I have some of you working on the squat challenge and busting out your best squats , I have moved on to a different challenge for myself, in order to keep the challenges going and get people productive when squat challenge is over. I have decided to start a “Push up” challenge – I know this sounds like hell, but no worries, I plan on explaining the rules when we get to it. For now keep killing it at the squat challenge. So far, all my participants have been doing very well and I am so very proud of all of you 🙂 I will start posting videos of my push-up challenge either tomorrow or Saturday, today I did 10 reps (to catch up from yesterday) and it went over fairly well. This will be another 30-day challenge, if you think you will be interested in this challenge, start sending me emails at Shay.firstname.lastname@example.org so I can have a list going (this challenge includes modified push ups and standard push ups, so ANYONE can do it) no excuses! ha.
I have some new things to share with everyone for my upcoming blog ideas & YouTube. I will post these in another blog post hopefully today or Saturday at some point. I think all of you will be fairly pleased, *fingers crossed*
My workout today was all upper body and went over well, I even tried some new exercises to spice things up.
- Inverted row: 3 x 10, 10, 8.
- EZ Barbell Curl: 3 x 10, 10, 8. 30 lb
- Arnold DB press: 3 x 10, 10, 8. 2 x 30 lb, 1 x 40 lb
- Smith machine push up: 3 x 10
- Alternating floor press: 3 x 10, 10, 8. 2 x 30 lb, 1 x 40 lb
- Hammer curls: 3 x 10, 10, 8. 2 x 30 lb, 1 x 40 lb
- Triceps dips: 3 x 10, 10, 8
- DB shoulder shrugs: 3 x 10, 40 lb
- Standing lat pull down: 3 x 10, 10, 8. 55 lb
- low cable crossover: 3 x 10, 10, 8. 30 lb