I realize none of you care about my life and updates but listen anyways. I have some good news to tell all of you and wouldn’t mind your thoughts and insights, and even advice about some of it to make sure I am going about things in a good way.
- I applied to be a sponsored athlete with a supplement company. They are a very small business (still growing their site) and accepted my application. I will get my contract this weekend or week, which is exciting for me. They are not a HUGE name, but sadly, I have to start at the VERY bottom and work my way up until I grow a better resume and better appearance with more exposure and do more activities that BIGGER companies look for.
- I am thinking about starting a sound cloud account in which I record motivational topics/give advice to questions people may have or even share some thoughts on certain things going on. I do this kind of on YouTube, but not everyone has a YouTube account or utilizes it, so if someone has sound cloud , or wants something to listen to while at the gym, I figured this could be helpful 🙂
- I plan on starting a vlog on my YouTube channel, where I vlog at least once or twice a week, just sharing what is going on with my life, family, friends, might bring in guest speakers, etc. just something off the topic of all fitness related so everyone can relate or share their own thoughts and what you, just something fun 🙂
- I will start utilizing my snapchat and/or instagram video in order to talk to people one on one or promote things, or even to share videos .. – need some ideas of what people use snapchat for and insta for that can help me grow 🙂
- I already utilize pinterest, so if you do, follow me 🙂 I have good stuff I pin. and love following others and getting ideas.
- I plan on changing my blog theme here soon, once spring comes closer 🙂
- I am still accepting guest post and collabs, I have two people I need to get back to and those will be rolling out here soon hopefully &still willing to do guest post for others.
- I have a facebook fitness page, so follow that , hopefully once things get rolling and I get certified, I will have it more entertaining and worth your while, be patient with me
- I am thinking about starting a facebook group that anyone can join if they want to do more challenges, motivate each other, etc. – this isn’t set in stone but give your opinions on that, I may do this on my page instead. we shall see
- I am now writing for another platform (an online mag) started today and it seems to be getting a lot of people who look at it or whatever, so that is good.
- I hope to change my domain name so that “wordpress” isn’t part of it. My goal is to have it changed within the next 4-5 months .. if not sooner.
- I may be joining an affiliate program again down the road, once I get more comfortable with it and understand how to do them better.
- I am going to continue to make challenges that people can do, as it grows to be more popular and more people become interested, I plan on giving out prizes for them.. so that will be cool! especially if I am a sponsored athlete. My challenges, I have not decided how often (every other month, every 2 months, etc) so throw me some ideas 🙂
- I will continue to write for the editor when given the time and have the right topics.
- I have seen people using Twitter periscope, so may look into using that as well, if you get on Twitter
- I will be doing Question and Answers on YouTube as well 🙂 so if you have questions, I will start answering them on YouTube and the questions can be open to whatever, as long as they are appropriate obviously.
- If anyone has a podcast and wants me to interview, hey, let me know, I love doing those things.
- I have skype, and have thought about doing workouts on skype with people or talking to people via skype about different things – this would be down the road, but don’t mind feedback on it.
- As far as more on my blog – I have had people ask me to do interviews on my blog, to start talking more about specific workouts again, etc. so if you have topics, let me know 🙂 these are things I can do.
So far, that is the majority of the news, I will have more down the road obviously as things start to change and unravel. I will always keep everyone updated as much as possible whenever I can. I will hopefully have days and times of which things happen, so it makes it easier for everyone to keep up with. I appreciate the support and willingness to learn and engage with me! so don’t go anywhere, shit is about to real soon 🙂 ha
Your Fitness Blogger,