Happy Tuesday Bloggers!
Today, I will be posting two new YouTube vids (one showing my push up challenge and the other one discussing what it takes to become a “good” blogger and gain followers”) – the second one will be a mind blower for sure, but hopefully it will get my point across well.
As for today’s workout, it went over well, I was in and out the gym faster than I have been in a while, had some regulars stop me to discuss “The Walking Dead” that we be premiering new season this month. I am excited about that! Who else watches “The Walking Dead”? I have gotten better with my pull ups, still need some work but have gotten better and that is always a good thing. Hopefully all of you had a wonderful workout as well today, keep up the gains ladies and gents.
- Behind the back cable curl: 3 x 10-12, 30 lb
- Reverse barbell curl: 3 x 10-12, 40 lb
- underhand kickback: 3 x 10-12, 40 lb
- face pull: 3 x 10-12, 30 lb
- Cross body curl: 3 x 10-12, 40 lb
- Shoulder shrugs: 3 x 20, 40 lb
- Pull up (narrow grip): 3 x 8 (no assistance)
- Cable press down: 3 x 10-12, 30 lb
- underhand lat pull down: 3 x 10-12. 55 lb, 70 lb, 85 lb
- Push ups: 10 reps (push up challenge day seven)