Happy Sunday FitFam!
Normally Sunday’s are my rest day, but since I started the 12 week cut program on a Tuesday, I had to do my workout on a Sunday. This coming week, it should be back to rest days for Sundays.
Stayed tuned, I am going to have a video demonstrating one of my exercises from this workout I did.
Workout Session: leg day
- Leg press: 3 x 15-20, 130 lb
- stiff-leg deadlift: 3 x 8-10, 155 lb
- walking DB lunge: 3 x 10, 40 lb
- seated calf raise: 3 x 15-20, 40 lb
- Cable crunch: 3 x 20, 35 lb
- Seated Russian Twist: 3 x 20 ( I used a 45 lb weight plate).
How many of you did a workout today? Are Sunday’s your day of rest? let me know in the comment section, also feel free to try these exercises! Share, comment, like and follow.
Your Fitness Blogger,