Hey Fit Community,
I have another guest blogger, many of you probably already follow him but if you don’t, I hope this particular post will give you a reason to. I started speaking with Christian after about 4-5 months when I first started blogging, he was very social and shown a liking for me and my blog. I think what hit things off, is I was looking for someone to connect with in the fitness community and while I ended up following others before him, he seemed to be the one that reached out the most to me at the time. We would continue to support each others blog content and talk about our goals within this community and after a long while, we developed a platonic relationship that soon led to us giving each other advice and pointers. I sometimes would blow off his advice and tips because I was not trying to blow up or become this instant famous blogger and YouTuber but after awhile I realized my potential and realized he was giving me a kick in the ass because he seen my potential too and wanted me to excel & I will forever be grateful for that because if he had not been the one to do it, I would have fell off this blog wagon and probably would have never created a YouTube channel nor knew how to access a following on social media. On some of my most overwhelming days, most stressful days, most agitating days, he made sure I was okay and made sure to tell me to not give up, to not walk away and to keep going and I just want to say Thank you Christian for that, thank you for being a great friend to me and thank you for seeing what I could not! It is my honor to have you as a guest blogger.
His Blog Post:
5 PROS AND CONS TO JUICING
by Christian Evans of ChristiansWeightSuccess.net
1- GREAT WAY TO GET VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS TO YIUR BLOODSTREAM ASAP.
- Instant Energy!!!
2- BE CREATIVE AS YOU WANT
- when I first started juicing I followed a lot of recipes. Eventually I learned what tasted good & not so good for me. I let my creative juices (pun intended) flow and started developing my own. See how creative you can be.
3- ITS A REAL PICK ME UP PROVIDES NEEDED ENERGY
- It’s like an instant natural high. Such a great feeling to have.
4- ITS AN ICEBREAKER/ CONVO STARTER
- There will be lots of people that are skeptical on juicing. This is a great convo starter that could lead to the exchanging of ideas.
5- TEND TO MAKE HEALTHIER CHOICES OVERALL
- When you’re intaking fresh juices daily you tend to make healthier choices overall in your life, as well as diet. You’re granted with a clearer mindset the more you juice.
- THE CLEAN UP
- Nothing worst than having to clean up your mess. It’s draining. There’s no shortcut. You just have to face it and clean it up. It’s all to prepare yourself for the next time you do have to juice.
2- NOT KNOWING “WHAT” TO JUICE
- The thought of not knowing what fruits goes with what veggies is all trial an error. When you make a bad combo is one of the worst things because it’s produce you paid for and you just have to drink it. Try asking questions to other people that juice to get some tasty recipes. Here’s some recipes for you.
- Here’s all of my juicing recipes
Just thought I’d share this with you
3- DRINKING A JUICE EVEN IF ITS A NASTY ONE
- Making a bad combo is something we all go through. The thing is you csnt pitch it. This is money you spent on produce. Even though it may taste bad you never throw it out. Just drink it. Even though it’s nasty. No juice left behind.
4- PEOPLE LOOKING AT YOUR MASON JAR/ BOTTLE SAYING “EWWWW WHATS THAT?”😒
- The human mouth has more germs in it than a dog. People will still kiss one another then sometime a dog without second guessing it. People will have the nerve to look at your Mason jar (sometimes bottle) of juice and have that “Ewww” face. It’s like why question this wonderful, nutritious serving of fresh juice yet you exchange saliva with someone else. It’s mind baffling. Some people will try to throw shade at your juice but let them taste a little then see how they react then.
5- IT HOOKS YOU
- Once you get into a rhythm of drinking the juice, you begin to feel better. Your mood changes for the better. If you ever get off track and stop drinking for a few days (in my case a few hours) you start to notice it. It’s really a natural high you’re constantly chasing.
There you have it. 5 pros and cons to juicing. I love juicing. It is part of my daily intake. It is a way of life for me. Please let me know how juicing has impacted your life. If you’ve yet to start juicing and still have more questions, feel free to contact me.
Thanks to Miss Shay Lon for granting me this opportunity to guest blog.
I lost close to 200 pounds within a ten month period so I want to help you be successful at losing weight. Come read how at ChristiansWeightSuccess.net