- Make goals: simple, smart and realistic goals
- have a social circle who motivates you to do well and doesn’t discourage you
- Reward yourself for your progress: You deserve it!
- Use positive words: “I will, I can, I won’t give up”
- Go your own pace, don’t make it a race against someone else, because we don’t want you to feel left behind, we want you to feel like you did better this time vs the last
I know this sounds all too simple, but with motivation is discipline and you need both to make the best out of whatever you do. If you follow these few steps, you will start to see some positive changes within yourself 🙂 Good luck!
Your Fitness Blogger,