This is my first time be nominated for this tag, and I must say, I have never heard of it but because I LOVE blue skies with sunshine, I decided why not. Thank you dear PoojaG for nominating me for this tag! — it is also her first time doing it as well! Yay to the newbies of this tag! haha
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Questions Given To Me:
- Why did you start your blog? I started my blog based on the fact I was in college and on my way to graduating – when my professor brought up an assignment he had given a previous class about blogging and he recommended to me.. because of my love of sharing knowledge and to gain exposure in my fitness career and to build a network of people. It has since then, been amazing and brought me many opportunities.
- Would you rather live in a city or the country? I have never lived in either one of those. I have always lived in the suburbs for as long as I have known. I would love to try the big city life out; something about it always looks like a good time. Not mention, I have visited cities I wouldn’t mind residing it to get a feel for it.
- What is the farthest distance you have traveled? From Colorado to Ohio and vise versa, was a long drive!
- Do you consider yourself an optimist? As must as I try to be, sometimes I can be a debbie downer, lol. 😀 but for the most part, yes.
- What is your favourite song? My favorite song changes with the wind, it never stays the same for long and when I think it is my favorite then something new plays and it becomes my favorite.
- Do you think it is important to hold your breath underwater? If it is sink or swim and survival, yes.
- Where would you like to travel? To places I have never been.
- Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? I don’t think I have ever really honestly been in love with someone until now.. so..
- Do you have a pet? Nope
- Who is your favourite comedian? I don’t think I have a favorite but I like some comedians, depends on my mood. I like Kat Williams, Wonda Sykes, Bernie Mac, etc. Those are just a few who have made me laugh.
- What would you do during a zombie apocalypse? It is a good thing I have kept up with “The Walking Dead”, because otherwise I wouldn’t know what to do ;D
My Nominees Are:
Thanks for reading, if you are interested in more tags click here
Feel free to like, comment, share and follow!