Warm up: 2-3 minute step ups with knee raise
- Barbell bench press: 4 x 9-11 (medium grip). 70 lb, 75 lb, 80 lb. ( 1 minute bench step ups)
- Incline DB press: 3 x 9-11, 50 lb. ( 1 minute DB cleans – 30 lb)
- Decline DB bench press: 3 x 9-11, 50 lb (1 minute running in place)
- Dips: 4 x 9-11 (1 minute kettlebell swings – 15 lb)
- Barbell bench press: 4 x 9-11 (close grip) 75 lb (1 minute smith power clean – 75 lb)
- Smith machine hip raise: 3 x 9-11. 65 lb. (1 minute step ups)
- Hanging leg raise: 3 x 9-11. ( 1 minute quick step ups)
Today was back to where we were on day one, but this time, my goal was to lift 5-10 lb more weight in each exercise compared to day one (which I did accomplish on all the lifts). The cardio acceleration between each set was to amped up, so I did 2 minutes instead of one minute of each one – which made a whole lot of a difference with my endurance. I am happy with today’s results. Thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment, like, share, and follow!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
Google + https://plus.google.com/+ShaylonMoss
I also have a MyFitnessPal app, so if interested, you may add me on there as well.