Fine, okay this is the 100th, but let me be honest by saying I have a lot of these and love them all for different reasons, mostly because I nominate new people, I answer new questions and of course I feel as though it is a honor when people nominate me, such as my friend over at James J. Cudney , I appreciate your taking the time to nominate me as a blogger for this award and congrats on your nomination as well. I welcome all those to follow him, he is a great writer with tons of blog potential and very supportive.
The Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts about me:
- I was born cool, but don’t get too excited because I don’t hang with the cool kids. lol
- I have this grand idea on being a fitness mogul.
- I am 5’8
- I wish I knew how to play the piano and guitar
- I did show choir and choir for about 4-5 years
- I used to think I would either be a choregrapher or singer growing up
- I prefer to doggie paddle when swimming, lol
- Favorite color is blue
- My mom ruined Christmas for me when she told me there is no Santa, lol (she admitted that she bought the gifts)
- Never been married, and don’t have any kids.
- I have used dating sites before and so we might have talked on some, lol don’t hold me to it but if you did find me on one, just know I put a lot of effort in my bios; currently not using the sites, as I am working on my relationship.
Question for me to asnwer: ( I hope these aren’t hard) lol
- Which body part would you exchange if you could? Oh goodness, this is an interesting question, I would probably say my eyes, I want pretty eyes and good vision. lol
- How often do you brush your teeth? Honestly, and if you try to lie, your teeth will turn yellow on the spot based on the dust I sent with this post. Woah, I am kind of scared to answer this question now. Hmm. I brush them at least once daily but working on increasing it to twice daily.
- If you could inhabit someone else’s body for a day, who would it be? Wow! I have never even thought about this. Honestly, I don’t know. I mean, maybe I would hop in a man’s body and see what it is like to … hahaha .. we will leave it there.
- If you could have someone else’s personality and intelligence, who would it be? I like my own personality, I am a cool kid remember? I would say, I want a smart person’s intelligence.
- Where are you taking me to dinner tomorrow night? Or if that’s not gonna work for you, what gift are you sending in lieu of canceling last minute on me? Seems appropriate. Well see I was going to take you to dinner but then plans came up and here we are, so the gift I give for my last minute cancellation is my friendship 😀
- Have you ever tried to count the licks to get to the center of the Tootsie Roll Pop? No.
- Did I share too much above? If yes, which item. If not, you’re my new best friend. Nope, I think the more the merrier.
- If you could hide in someone’s pocket for a day just to see what they really do when you’re not around, who would it be? Haha! this is hilarious. Um, good question. I think I will have to come back to this one another day.
- If you have an entire cake to yourself, and you know for certain that no one else will eat it nor see you eat it, would you still cut it up and serve it on a plate? Or would you dig in with a shovel? (Assume nothing bad happens to your body as a result of consuming said
healthycake) I would still cut it up and serve on a plate but I don’t like cake. lol. Well I will eat white cake or yellow cake but not chocolate cake.
- What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “bite me” ? Good or bad, let it rip. Um the first thing that came to mind was.. how hard? lol jk I need to behave myself before some reports me to the blogger cops. lol
- Have you met Liebster? If Yes, please describe. If No, please contribute $25 to the charity of your choice in order to successfully have completed this easy and fun quiz. Failure to do so results in an automatic replication of 10 more quizzes a day from me to you as a loving gesture of support. I have not met Liebster but I have met his sibling Biebster, lol they look quite a like might I add but Biebster is so much more fun!
I would like for ALL MY NOMINEES to answer the same questions! because they were fun and because I am lazy, lol
- Dave gardner
- Explore Life
Hope all of you enjoy getting to know me as your blogger, and enjoy my questions and answers!
For more awards, click here
Be sure to leave comments, likes, follow, and share if ya want to!