Hey bloggers, Happy Saturday!
Yesterday, I was able to find a new recipe, if you are a fan of meat and potatoes then this recipe might be up your alley. I have always wanted to make potato skins with something inside them and so while searching the Pinterest App, I found this recipe — it looks so delicious. For those of you who have made this recipe before, let me know in the comment section!
- 4 russet potatoes
- 1, 12 oz can of white chicken breast
- 1 chives (optional)
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 oz of cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and dry the potatoes, then pierce them with a fork all over
- bake the potatoes on a rack for 60-70 minutes, until fork slides in easily
- Remove from over, allow to cool for 10 minutes
- Cut the potatoes in half, then scoop out the flesh of the potatoes down to 1/4 of an inch away from the skin
- Brush the inside and skins of the potatoes with olive oil. Place skins cut side down on the baking sheet, bake for 10 minutes, remove them from the over, flip them over (skin side down), then bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and decrease the temp to 375
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, and sharp cheddar together in a bowl. Fold in the chicken breast & set aside
- Fill each potato skin with the buffalo chicken mixture, then top with some extra cheese
- Bake the potato skins for another 25 minutes, remove from oven and enjoy!
This recipe will make about 8 servings.