I was nominated for the versatile blogger award a week or so ago from https://withcoloursandcanitointhekitchen.blog/ & want to say thank you for the nomination, if you haven’t yet followed or taken a look at their blog, feel free!
According to the Versatile Blogger Award Rules, I need to do five things to preserve the spirit of this award:
Nominees should know that if you are nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you have already won
Write and publish a blog post thanking and linking back to the person who nominated me
List seven random facts about myself
Nominate up to 15 other blogs that you follow and believe deserve recognition for their hard work
7 Facts about me:
- I have never done drugs of any sorts
- I was the tallest kid in class in elementary school
- I played basketball, softball and ran track the majority of my life
- I root for the Patriots 🙂 (but I am not from NE)
- I am a sponsored athlete
- I work at a gym
- I am horrible at tennis! lol
15 blogs I nominate:
Now the majority of these blogs are new blogs I have chosen to follow and others I have followed for awhile, so take a look and show support 🙂 thanks!