What makes you angry? How do you deal with the anger?
- I would be ranting if I had a list of everything that made me angry, as a matter of fact, I don’t think I could list everything because sometimes I find something new grinds my gears that I haven’t experienced before — and other times, it isn’t that I am angry, it might be just that I am frustrated and coming off angry about a situation. Either way, you got lucky because I was able to come up with a ranting list of things that anger me:
- Losing — I hate losing because I am competitive by nature. I never have fun losing, but I have learned to play sports, games, activities for fun because people don’t enjoy being around “sore losers”
- Failing – Failing at something or not being good at something; especially when I see someone else is good at it because it makes me feel “lame” not living up to those same standards & brings out my competitive nature. I tend to look at failing with perspective, and I either practice & try again or I admit to myself that I am not good at whatever it may be and move on or play for fun.
- people whom seem to complain when they have it easier in life compared to others around them
- When people talk to me condescendingly
- Shopping at Walmart
- Person taking advantage of someone because of their vulnerabilities
- 2 face individuals
- Our governments choices sometimes
- Hate crimes
- bad drivers who do not care about the lives they are endangering
- Lack of justice for victims of any type of abuse or having to deal with unsolved homicides