Who do you love unconditionally?
- My family members (mom, siblings, grandparents, etc)
- God, my faith and father
- close friends
- the majority of people who have entered my life at some point and impacted it in a positive way or helped to guide me towards success
What do you want other people to know about you?
- I can be somewhat complex when it comes to my emotions and feelings because a lot of times it is based on the feelings and emotions of the people in my surroundings, a thought/flashback, or a song I might be singing or thinking of at the time and it outwardly shows on my face/body language. It seems as though my emotions change rapidly without reason from the outside looking in, but I feed off other people & it doesn’t help when I feel uncomfortable or feel a threat or feel the emotions from others & sometimes it is also due to the fact that I have crap going on and instead of voicing it or venting out loud, I keep it within.
- I am very giving of myself and I’ve learned that I tend to give too much of myself early on or too quickly & i become emotionally attached — so when/if things go south in a friendship or relationships it drains me emotionally and takes a lot out of me because I have very little left of me for me to heal.
- I don’t like the concept of everyone being my friend, I choose my friends wisely — at least try and any type of bond I bring into my life — has to be meaningful to me and feel comfortable before I decide to call them my friend because friends are something special to me & I am a loyal friend so I want good people in my circle.
- I am much better at listening to people than I am speaking about myself or talking in general because I am socially awkward
- I am not good at keeping up with my friendships — I don’t do well with keeping in touch with people regularly, I have a hard time asking people to hang out, I don’t feel affected when I haven’t seen or spoken to my friend(s) in months. I find I am great at making friends but suck at actually keeping them for long periods of time.
Do you feel you are valued by others?
- Sadly, no. & if I am, I don’t believe people have done a good job showing it — which makes it difficult for me at times to see my own self worth. While my self worth isn’t measured by other people’s opinions of me, I do feel as though by not feeling valued by others it can change how one might feel about themselves.. which, sucks.
Do you feel you have the support of friends & family?
- For the most part, yes. Although I don’t share everything with my friends and family in order to receive support unless I find it necessary to do so. Most of the time, when I do announce something I feel worthy of conversation or feedback, I don’t think most people care either way and leave it with “as long as you’re happy” – which isn’t bad, but it lacks any type of realness to it & I have always felt for a long time that most people don’t care unless it pertains to them or their life. While I do sometimes find it easier to say “as long as your happy”; I can admittedly say its my go-to when I don’t care enough about the topic or I don’t want to share my opinion in fear it might do more damage than help. I don’t think I have had very many people in my life show a true interest in something that was important to me.
What qualities do you like least in others?
- Sheep minded individuals — people who rather be followers then to be leaders/ people who don’t have their own opinions but share the opinions of others in other to fit in
- fake people/2 faced
- sneaky people
- people who steal
- bullies, those looking to always put someone down physically or mentally
- negative people
- non open minded individuals — one thing to not agree or like something but a whole other to go out of your way to judge the differences of someone else’s lifestyle, etc
- gossiping people — I don’t like gossip and listening to it is annoying
- “better than you” ways of thinking — due to their status, money, job, etc I believe in treating people equally and based on how I would like to be treated and it doesn’t matter to me how high on the social bracket or low; I am no better than you and vice versa
How do you deal with confrontation?
- I don’t like confrontation, and it makes me have anxiety and I become very intense in the heat of the moment. I typically would rather have a solution and it end well then to have it end badly and both parties are left upset — I try to be calm when being confronted by another but at times, I get defensive and I might break down or feel compelled to walk away if it becomes too big of an issue.