- Relationships wise, yes possibly but not in a negative sense – more in a cautious and be more observant and less tolerate sense. Otherwise in real world events, yes, I have some fears/anxieties that I have had sense growing up and others that stumbled upon me as I got to be older due to the past- but I have gotten better or I am still working on making them less of an issue going forward in life so that it doesn’t hinder me from great opportunities or honest friendships & relationships.
Are you easily annoyed, what annoys you?
- Yes, I am in fact easily annoyed. Typically, I am annoyed when I have a lot on my mind/flooded with thoughts, or when I am on THAT “time of month”, when I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed out or having a bad day. The smallest thing(s) will annoy me when I am annoyed, like it doesn’t take much when I have reached that level.
How does uncertainty make you feel?
- I don’t like the feeling; it gives me anxiety & causes me stress or to be overwhelmed.
Are you a nervous person? why do you think this is?
- Not necessarily no, normally I am the opposite of that, but pending the circumstances, I can become nervous and because of my anxiety.
How do you feel outside of your comfort zone? Do you see this as a positive or negative thing?
- Because of my anxiety, being outside of my comfort zone makes me nervous, heightens my fear/anxiety at first but with time and depending on the situation my anxiety will decrease and nerves will calm. I personally enjoy pushing myself to be outside of my comfort zone because I need it in order to test myself and force myself to do something new and take on new experiences. Anxiety can hinder someone from taking risk, hinder the person from exploring something new that could be something good, hinder the person from meeting someone new, etc & because of this reason alone, I have to push myself and force myself to step outside the box in order to gain more insight, take more risk, meet more people and explore new places.
Some of you may or may not suffer from anxiety, regardless, how do you feel when you are outside of your comfort zone & do you see it as a positive or negative thing? Leave answers in the comments, and don’t forget to share, like & follow for more self post.
What makes you uncomfortable?
- I will list a few things that come to mind:
- Listening to people/ having people talk to me about their sexual experiences in detail
- When men flirt with me, expecting something in return (especially if I don’t know them)
- Being stared at
- shopping during busy store hours
- using public restrooms when other patrons are in the bathroom with me
- having heard/listen to people slander me or talk badly about me indirectly, talking to someone else or under their breath
- Getting undressed and dressed in locker rooms among other people or women
- period cramps
- Having to walk in not well lit parking lots
- being in a financial hardship
- going to parties where I don’t know the area or guest
- driving long distances in the dark
- feeling bloated
- having to hold my bladder due to being in conversation and afraid to excuse myself
- some form of compliments depending on the person giving it
Are you a confident person or do you find yourself doubting your abilities?
- I am a little bit of both. I am confident but at the same time I find myself doubting myself and what I am capable of due to fear; fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of the unknown. Many times I start off confident but then my mind/thoughts get the best of me and I start second guessing myself.