I forgot to post these on the website and on my blogs and honestly, I am glad I took the plunge because I plan on doing another photoshoot — hopefully outdoors and with a better physique but this was a grand experience and now I have somewhat of an idea on what to expect, so hopefully all of you enjoy these as well.
What would you like to achieve in the next year?
- There are so many things I would like to achieve, but here is a sneak peek of goals I have
- Moving to a bigger city
- Having my own podcast
- my blog reaching 10,000 followers/subscribers
- success with being a personal trainer at my place of work and as an independent contractor w/ my own business
- Starting a book
- creation of my very own product line
- having all my credit cards paid off
- having my own place/space (no roomies)
- physically stronger and leaner
- Traveling to more places on my own
- Having done more than 2 powerlifting meets
- Starting a club/group within my community or joining some
- Working for a bigger gym
- Meeting the owner of the company who sponsors me
- Making meditation a daily routine
- writing for more magazine publications
- Having my personal website take off and do well
- Making a passive income; where I work less and do more things I enjoy
- Motivational speaking around the world on the topic of fitness/health/mental health and LGBTQ
- attend more fitness conventions/seminars and events
- working one job again instead of two
- the possibility of going back to college to further my education
- Having a portfolio built of pictures so that I can do modeling gigs in the fitness industry and build myself and reputation
Did you find it easy to get along with your peers when you were growing up?
- I’d say it was a mix of yes and no, because of me being an athlete all my life, I could make friends quite easily but when due to my socially awkward personality and struggling between wanting to fit in with the “cool” kids and being myself; sometimes it was harder to get along with peers. I was always the class clown growing up, I could make people laugh at my own expense but after awhile I then learned the difference between someone laughing with me and someone laughing at me & it truly opened my eyes to how some people perceived me.
Would you say you got along with your peers growing up, or were you an outcast?
Well, Friday was my birthday and Saturday I had my first fitness photoshoot. It was fun and a great experience that scared the hell out of me but I did it and I will continue to do it now going forward. I made a short post about my experiences and learning to pose, etc find out here what I had to say about the photoshoot.
It Will Be Happening
I wanted to update everyone the results of my submission, I got an email from Muscle & Strength about publishing my workout/article & the answer is YES! they will be publishing it at some point in May of this year! I am so excited & when it gets published, I will share this link/information with all of you as well