What makes you uncomfortable?
- I will list a few things that come to mind:
- Listening to people/ having people talk to me about their sexual experiences in detail
- When men flirt with me, expecting something in return (especially if I don’t know them)
- Being stared at
- shopping during busy store hours
- using public restrooms when other patrons are in the bathroom with me
- having heard/listen to people slander me or talk badly about me indirectly, talking to someone else or under their breath
- Getting undressed and dressed in locker rooms among other people or women
- period cramps
- Having to walk in not well lit parking lots
- being in a financial hardship
- going to parties where I don’t know the area or guest
- driving long distances in the dark
- feeling bloated
- having to hold my bladder due to being in conversation and afraid to excuse myself
- some form of compliments depending on the person giving it
I am sure many of you may be able to relate to some of the things I listed, but what about things I haven’t, what makes you uncomfortable?
This YouTube video will explain why you may not see a blog post from me for a couple of days or may not be able to reach me on social media. I will try to log in and check and reply as long as I am feeling up to it, my body is bloated and drained so, be patient with me and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause some of you.
P.S I did sign up for a YouNow account, so if any of you use that app, you may add me 😀 Happy Monday!
Your Fitness Blogger,
Seriously, today is womanly probs & it sucks. I pushed through the push up challenge though the best way I could – took various breaks doing it. Today was 30 reps. I have to say, it is not my favorite thing to do when I am on my time of month .. the joys! (sarcasm).
Subscribe to my channel 🙂