I forgot to post these on the website and on my blogs and honestly, I am glad I took the plunge because I plan on doing another photoshoot — hopefully outdoors and with a better physique but this was a grand experience and now I have somewhat of an idea on what to expect, so hopefully all of you enjoy these as well.
Week four of this program I am following for deadlifts is all accessory work but I decided to keep squats around for compound lifting purposes — but it feels good taking a small break away from deadlifts to allow my body to recover faster and more efficiently.
- Body bar goodmorning: 4 x 25, 3 lbs
- Hip circles: 4 x 25
- Hip bridges: 4 x 25
- Barbell back squat: 5 x 8-10, 135 lbs
- Box squat: 5 x 6-8, 185 lbs
- EZ bar goodmorning: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Reverse hyperextensions 5 x 8-10, 25 lbs
- Cable pull throughs: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Seated leg curl 5 x 8-10,
- Kettlebell overhead lunges: 5 x 8-10, 8 kg
- kettlebell swings: 5 x 8-10, 12 kg