12AM Work snack:
- Kroger Carb master Yogurt (Strawberry): Calories 60, Carbs 4g, Fats 1.5g and protein 8g
- Kroger Simply classic trailmix (13 pieces) Calories 150, Carbs 14g, Fats 10g, and protein 4g
2AM Work Lunch:
- 2 cheeseburgers (bbq) with mayo, ketchup, yellow mustard, 2 hot dogs with ketchup & yellow mustard and chopped onions
- Potato salad
- Bottled water
This was provided due to it being employee appreciation week. I could not record any macro’s for this meal
6:30PM Dinner @ Home
- Ramen noodle, white rice, sriracha sauce, fried eggs, fresh green beans, broccoli, white onion, white fresh mushrooms, beef homemade stir fry
Could not provide macro’s for this meal.
9:30PM (Snack @ work)
- 2 Hamburgers with mayo, velveeta cheese slices, and ketchup
No macro’s recorded.
As you can tell, the whole day was full of carbs and protein, lol and fats. Not the best options for fats but carbs and and protein was g