Are your expectations of yourself too high?
Have your past experiences shaped the fears and anxieties you have today?
- Relationships wise, yes possibly but not in a negative sense – more in a cautious and be more observant and less tolerate sense. Otherwise in real world events, yes, I have some fears/anxieties that I have had sense growing up and others that stumbled upon me as I got to be older due to the past- but I have gotten better or I am still working on making them less of an issue going forward in life so that it doesn’t hinder me from great opportunities or honest friendships & relationships.
We all can agree that we don’t want our past to control the present or future, but sometimes due to the past we have reservations and feelings towards certain aspects of life, do any of you have past experiences that have formed your fears and anxieties now?
What mistakes have you learned from in the past?
- How to make better financial decisions with credit card use
- how important your credit score is when it comes to everyday life
- Not to allow family members to take advantage of you financially
- Being happy with myself truly before involving myself in a long term relationship with someone else
- Stand up for myself
- Take risk instead of passing up opportunity due to fear
- Make more of an effort to keep in touch with loved ones and friends
- Don’t do too much all at once — know your limits
- Don’t change who you are in order for people to like you
- Don’t be afraid to be honest about your feelings
- Date someone who brings value to your life, instead of basing things off looks alone
- There is nothing wrong with being single, no need to rush into a relationship
- put yourself FIRST
- Live below my means
- listen to what someone has to say before deciding to react and then regretting it later
- Walk away from relationships that hinder, scare, control or makes you feel less than your best
- choose friends wisely and be cautious of whom you allow in your circle
- Pray more often because you need help from a higher power more than you know
What are some lessons you have learned from mistakes you have made?
What do you love about life?
- I love the opportunities life has to offer, the learning experiences, the choices we have to live our lives to the fullest, the adventure it brings, and being able to experience life with different people in various ways.
What do you love about life? or don’t you love life?
Is there anything in your life that makes you ashamed?
- In the past, yes but not now in my present.