What are your career goals?
- Full time personal trainer at a big gym — personal trainer manager even
- own business CPT (independent contractor)
- full time blogger/writer being paid
- successful podcaster
- business — line of my own products
- strength and conditioning coaching
- working with elite athletes — colleges, professional sports teams
- traveling CPT — and online training coach
- motivational speaker worldwide
Do you have mood swings, what do you think causes them?
- Yes I do have mood swings. I believe what causes my mood swings: lack of sleep, hormonal changes due to my period, depression, the season (winter/cold months), being around people/person whom I don’t like, being hungry and my anxiety.
Do you have mood swings? if so, what causes your mood swings? I know many people will go as far to say that it could be a sign of bipolar — but I haven’t spoken with a specialist to say whether or not I suffer from bipolar.
How do you focus?
- As of now, I use meditation to help me focus. It has been a learning curve, but has taught me to zero in on certain thoughts while not allowing outside disturbances to interfere and when I get lost in thought, to focus in on my breathing and readjust. This has been helpful for me for when I need to focus in on something specifically & block out the distractions. Thus far, this has been my only method of focusing I have taken part in.
How do most of you focus, what ways have you found that have worked for you? share in the comments & don’t forget to like, follow and share!