Back again for another post, this time it is for my macro’s log. I have finished up the day with all my meals & nutritional data. In the previous post I went over my macro goals for moderate and light activity days and my overall health and fitness goals. At the end, I will post what the macro goal was (light or moderate) and then post my overall calories, protein, carbs and fats compared to goal. I currently use a food scale & MyFitnessPal app to stay on top of things. If you would like to connect with me via the app, feel free! Enjoy!
P.S Mind you, my eating schedule times are odd because I work two jobs & one of the jobs being third shift, so I have to eat at times that I wouldn’t normally on certain days of the week. I do however pack my lunch for work– which helps with my eating habits. If you have ever worked third shift, then you would know how difficult it can be to eat after certain times and the risk of gaining more weight because of it. I usually pack light but filly foods.
12AM Meal – Snack (during work)
- Kroger carb master yogurt (raspberry flavor)
- Kroger Simply Classic Trailmix (13 pieces)
Now for starters, I know many people will mention that greek yogurt is a better choice, but I am not a fan of plain greek yogurt unless it is mixed with something else and that all depends on what the something else is, so if anyone has ideas for that, please feel free leave the comments down below.
Yogurt macros: Calories: 60, Carbs: 4g, Fat: 1.5g, Protein: 8g
Trailmix macros: Calories: 150, carbs: 14g, Fat: 10g, Protein: 4g
2AM Meal- lunch break (during work)
- Ramen noodles (no seasoning) with fresh white mushrooms, white onions, fresh spinach, and kroger thousand island dressing
- baked chicken breast
1/2 block of ramen noodle: Calories: 170, carbs: 26g, fats: 6g, protein: 4g
2 oz chicken breast: calories: 64, carbs: 0g, fats: 2.8g, protein: 8.8g
2TBSP thousand island dressing (kroger brand): Calories: 90, carbs: 5g, fats: 8g, protein: 0g
- Kroger carb master yogurt (strawberry pomegrante)
- Kroger simply classic trailmix (13 pieces)
Yogurt: Calories: 70, carbs: 5g, fats: 1.5g, protein: 9g
Trailmix: Calories: 150, carbs: 14g, Fat: 10g, Protein: 4g
- Kroger private selection sugar free whole wheat bread (2 slices)
- Blue bonnet butter: 2 TBSP
bread: Calories: 200 calories ( 2 slices), carbs: 38g, fats: 2g, protein: 8g
Butter: calories: 120, carbs: 0g, fats: 14g, protein: 0g
- kroger psst long grain white rice, enriched (boiled) 149g
- boneless chicken breast (baked): 2.9 oz
- Kroger thousand island dressing: 2TBSP
- kroger frozen broccoli: 99g
rice: Calories: 169, carbs: 36.6g, fats: 0.4g, protein: 3.5g
Boneless chicken breast: calories: 80, carbs: 0g, Fat: 2.2g, protein: 16.1g
Dressing: Calories: 90, carbs: 5g, fats: 8g, protein: 0g
Broccoli: Calories: 34, carbs: 4.6, fat: 0g, protein: 2.3g
This was a light day of activity, no cardio.
- Total calories: 1447 (under goal)
- Total carbs: 152.2g (under goal)
- Total fats: 66.4g (over goal)
- Total protein: 67.7g (under goal)
Light activity MACRO goals:
- Calorie: 1876
- Carbs: 220g
- Protein: 132g
- Fat: 52g
The butter is what got me on the fats today, which I will need to be more aware of for next time or find and alternative. It is normal for me to be under in protein usually and I am always shocked when I hit underneath my calorie and carbs for the day. I am not perfect this is all trial and error but normally I have a pretty decent routine. Still aiming to drink a gallon of water by the end of tonight.