So I have been behind in posting my workouts on my websites, so I apologize for that. i have remembered to post them on #Instagram but when it comes to the blog, sometimes i take off and forget that I have other things on the agenda to write about, so with that being said, i will be posting 3 days worth of workouts including today’s.
- 2-3 minute step up with knee raise
- Barbell bench press (medium grip): 4 x 6-8. 75 lb. (1 minute step ups between each set)
- Incline DB press: 3 x 6-8. 60 lb. (1 minute DB clean – 20 lb between each set)
- Decline smith press: 3 x 6-8. 100 lb. (1 minute running in place between each set)
- Dips: 4 x 6-8. ( 1 minute kettlebell swings- 12 lb. between each set)
- Barbell bench press (close grip): 4 x 6-8. 65 lb. (1 minute smith power clean- 75 lb between each set)
- Cable crunch: 3 x 7-8. 100 lb. (1 minute quick step ups between each set)
- Smith machine hip thrust: 3 x 7-8. 95 lb, 145 lb, and 165 lb. ( 1 minute bench step ups between each set)
The main focus for the workout was to focus on lifting heavier weights. I use low weights when doing the cardio acceleration between each set of exercise. I hit a PR in the Incline DB press, I went up by 10 lb. I also PR’d in the cable crunch by going up another 40 lb. So those were good things that happened. Keep in mind that the intensity of the cardio will increase (I won’t always mention it, but sometimes I do 2 minutes or do more steps , or increase the speed of the cardio I am doing in order to challenge myself)
What are you lifting during your cable crunches?
What is your DB incline press?
leave the answers in the comment section. Follow, like, share, and comment.