Got my FIRST workout of July finished up, and boy oh boy, would I have loved to have made an excuse to not go today. I was busy from sun up to sun down practically and still busy with having to play catch up on the blog post & make sure my social media is all caught up for the night & it starts all over tomorrow. The only thing that mattered today was being able to start my Monday off with a workout — I was able to workout later this afternoon vs in the morning and many thoughts streamed through my mind to just half ass the workout and go home BUT, I knew I couldn’t do that, because once I am at the gym, I finish the job 100 percent; that’s what it means to talk the walk. While I am somewhat exhausted, I was able to meal prep for the next couple of meals for the week and do a small amount of cleaning. The majority of my problem lies with the fact it is HUMID as all hell & I don’t like it at all. Anyone else dealing with the humidity?
Besides all that, I made Monday another chest day.
- Resistance band lateral raises: 4 x 25, red band
- resistance band front raises: 4 x 25, red band
- resistance band pull apart: 4 x 25, red band
- Barbell bench press: 8 x 6, (60% and 65% 1RM) 4 x 75 lbs, 4 x 80 lbs
- Barbell bench press (wide grip): 8 x 5, 95 lbs
- barbell bench press (close grip): 8 x 5, 80 lbs
- DB chest press: 8 x 6, 70 lbs
- Seated DB shoulder press: 8 x 6, 50 lbs
- Underhand lat pulldown: 8 x 6, 90 lbs
- Dips: 8 x 6
- EZ bar military press: 8 x 6, 60 lbs
- Reverse cable triceps extension: 8 x 6, 70 lbs
Don’t forget to share, like, comment and follow!