What is your biggest fear? Why do you think you are afraid?
- My biggest fear(s) are being alone for the rest of my life (dying alone), dying in a traumatic way (car accident, murder, etc). never amounting to something and being at a constant standstill in my life (no investment in buying a house/condo, living paycheck to paycheck, having to work two jobs, not being able to afford traveling, no sense of self growth or accomplishment.
I assume most people have a fear of something, no matter how big or small. What are your biggest fears — and why?
Are you easily annoyed, what annoys you?
- Yes, I am in fact easily annoyed. Typically, I am annoyed when I have a lot on my mind/flooded with thoughts, or when I am on THAT “time of month”, when I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed out or having a bad day. The smallest thing(s) will annoy me when I am annoyed, like it doesn’t take much when I have reached that level.
Are you the type to be easily annoyed? if so, what causes you to be annoyed?
How does uncertainty make you feel?
- I don’t like the feeling; it gives me anxiety & causes me stress or to be overwhelmed.
Do you ever feel inferior, why is this?
- Eh, sometimes when I find myself comparing myself to others or when I am dating someone whom I believe to be out of my league. I suppose it is a self worth issue, but something I work on, but I will say, when it comes to everyday common people and what they have vs what I have materialistically, I don’t pay much attention to.
Would you say you are an optimistic person?
- Honestly, yes I am. However, I am also a realist, so I think things for what they are. Being optimistic but also being realistic helps me to see the bigger picture and pay attention to small details and to not get too far over my head.
What makes you feel free?
When I can be myself in totally, without feeling the need to meet someone’s standards or their mold of what I should be or who I should be. Being myself without care of what others may think of me or perceive me as, and being myself around people with flaws and all.
Do you like surprises or do they unsettle you?
- Depends on the surprise but normally I don’t mind them.
Do you enjoy surprises?