In this video, I explain some changes and discuss how YouTube is not TOP priority in my life because I have other obligations and expectations that I want to fulfill in my life at the moment that are more important. I created this video in hopes it would explain what to expect from me and how I plan on going about things from this day forward so no one feels abandoned.
Have a wonderful Independence Day Bloggers!
For those of you interested in having a sneak peak on what my weekend was like with my loving — I uploaded two videos to give ya some insight. Please be respectful of everyone who is in the video, thank you.
If you want more videos and picture uploads, follow my Instagram account:
Alright lovely blogger friends,
I am going to be gone all weekend, so I might be back Sunday night or Monday Morning, just saying that I won’t be blogging this weekend (which is technically normal) and I apologize I have been away for three days. I have tons of packing to do tonight because I am leaving tomorrow morning after work. I am going to post my workouts I did this week and will try to make time for another post ..but don’t hold me to it, as I have tons to finish around the house before I leave. Hopefully this coming week, I will have more fun fitness/health topics and workouts as well for all of you. With this all being said, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and i will see you soon! ❤
Keep up with my Instagram – you might see some new pictures during my vacation or videos 😀
P.S.S if you are a blogger who follows me on Instagram and I just don’t know it and haven’t followed you back , let me know —- just saying! sometimes I miss people or don’t know. Also, be on the lookout for a possible new YouTube video tonight as well! wo
I did this challenge because Christianweightlosssucess nominated me for it after I told him that I enjoy hot/spicy food. I did not know what all to expect since I have never had issues with hot foods. I had watched videos of other YouTubers doing this challenge and everyone had the same reactions (panicking and their mouths burned up) – I not only did this challenge, but unlike the many others, I ate TWO habanero peppers, not just one. I will say this, never again will I take part in this challenge (not even for a redo) – use my video to spread awareness, because I would NOT recommend anyone do this challenge, let alone eat two whole habaneros, because it was painful and took awhile for my pain to finally come to a hault.. I had to leave the room and stop the camera because I was in so much pain. Lesson learned, do not ever listen to this guy Christian – for pay back, I nominated him for this same challenge, hopefully he gets to feel my burn. Otherwise, I do not want all my followers/readers to take part in this challenge because it isn’t fun and I don’t want harm to come your way, seriously. This was my first time eating a habanero pepper, and I didn’t enjoy the taste too much! lol ..
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow my social media 🙂
Happy New Years BLOGGGGERSSS!!!!!! woooooohoooo!
I may be tipsy and typing all at once, but I think it is safe to do so without someone pulling me over or the typing police coming after me – if you the typing police, I swear the wine is good and I will pour you a glass if you promise to continue to let me type and drink it. Now that I got that cautionary stuff out of the way, HOW IS EVERYONE’S NEW YEAR GOING!?! You don’t have to show me pictures of your blackout hangovers or the accidental nude picture that made it to everyone’s phones – lol. Although pictures more appropriate are allowed in my comment section, I try to keep this blog PG, but sometimes my fucking cussing gets in the way and well.. it goes up to PG-13 but then I am all like fuck damn fuck.. and woah.. it goes up to M for mature.. then shit fuck damn shit damn fuck.. and here we are at the big RATED R. If any of that offends you, I am sorry, typically I try to keep it nun over here but every once in awhile I have to go rockstar on my blog.
I did do a workout yesterday on New Years Eve and it went over very well, it was a short one, but still worthy of taking note on here. I felt kind of bad for not posting it when I was logging on social media and trying to avoid all of you, lol I am kidding. love you guys. Hopefully all of you made it to the gym or got a workout in at the house before pouring alcohol in your mouth and eating the goodies – if not, I will forgive you just this one time. I will give you an overview of how I spent my New Year’s eve, which went very well, more than I expected to say the least.
It started like this…
- I went to a bar by myself for 3 hours before a friend shown up. I have social anxiety, so this was huge for me! I am so proud of myself, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and I ended up talking with people until he had arrived. (random people who offered up conversation)
- I got hit on all night long and got “business” cards with their numbers on them, lol. It actually made me laugh so hard at this.. I woke up this morning, like when did I ask someone for remodeling! lmfao.
- My new friend I made came by and met up with me, we bought drinks and I had 3 prior to him showing up and it was low alcohol because i am smart girl like that BUT the ones he had me drink.. well those were another story but very delicious.
- I wanted to dance, he wanted to dance and everyone was dancing, so I danced my ass off – i love dancing, many of you probably didn’t know, but I love dancing and having a good time. I will dance with almost anyone as long as I am comfortable with dancing with that particular person.
- I got invited on the stage to dance and I did it! woot! sure did.. rocked it out and am proud of myself for doing so.
- I left the bar really really really late and went to Waffle house afterwards with my new friend and his friend and we ate waffles and talked.. Yum! lol.
- Then I got home after 4am and went to bed.. Yay!
- I woke up at 8 for work .. LAME!
- I got off after 3pm – YAY!
- I opened a bottle or two of wine – yay!!!
- made me some hot chocolate my friend made me for Christmas (different friend)
- drank hot chocolate and wine at the same time – taking turns between the glass and mug! lol – yay!
- my hot chocolate is gone for now – lame!!!
- my wine is still here and I am drinking it- yay!!
The end. ( I left out hefty details..of my whole night, but it is for the best) lol
My Workout – Yesterday
- Reps of whatever exercise I was performing first without weight
- Wide-stance Sumo barbell deadlift- 4 x 12. 1 x 65lb, 1 x 105lb, 2 x 155lb
- Smith machine squat- 4 x 15. 1 x 105lb, 3 x 65lb and found out my 1RM right now is 145-150lb which is 50lb lower than I used to be. but I am moving on up. Superset with skater lunges- 4 x 10 per leg
- Barbell booty dip- 4 x 15, 12, 10, 10
- Donkey cable kickback- Right leg (full kickback) 5 x 10, 10lb. Right leg (kickback pulse) 5 x 15, 10lb. Left leg (full kickback) 5 x 10, 10lb. Left leg (kickback pulse) 5 x 15, 10lb
- air squats: 130 reps
Short workout but a very good workout at the same time. Feel free to share your workouts with me in the comment section and have a wonderful rest of the New Years!
Your Fitness blogger,
With the Olympics have ended, I wanted to do a fun post because I thought well, I am going to be gone for a while after today, I will not be able to post while away because I will be too busy having fun! Typical of me, eh? I will be absent from blogging starting tomorrow up and until possibly Wednesday Sept 7th, and if I am back in town the 6th early in the day, then I will post at that time. For those of you who want to know, I am going out of state to spend time with my partner for Labor Day weekend, and I am so very excited, I shall hopefully remember to take pictures and post them on my Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/shaylon_fitnesswonderwoman/?hl=en
Feel free to follow my social media accounts, I normally post quite often on all of them and I typically always respond to emails and comments within a reasonable amount of time for the exception of this Holiday weekend away. I have my facebook page you may follow as well: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/ I always upload my blog post and pictures on there as well, not to mention I will soon be using it for other means for my fitness/health career, so stay tuned. I do have twitter and other social media accounts. I have been getting emails from people and I will respond to all of those today since I will be away for an extended amount of time. I have had people ask me if they can add me on my actual facebook account and my answer to this is, I don’t normally mind if you choose to, I typically am more cautious about who I allow on my actual Facebook account because it is rather private, and has information, people I know, etc .. so just keep that in mind if you send me a friend request. Also make me aware you are sending me one, so I know, I hate having to play private investigator searching the page to find out who the person is. LOL.
Now, question of the day, for those who watched this year or previous years, what sport do you enjoy most watching? and why? during the Olympics. I would love to hear everyone’s feedback, and for those of you who do not watch the Olympics or have no interest in sports, what is something you watch, and enjoy?:
I did not watch the Olympics this year, In the past I have enjoyed watching the track events (sprinting) and basketball, although I just think it is mere amazing the talents all the athletes have! I also like watching the “Walking Dead”, which I have already missed like 2-3 episodes of the newest season already *Frown Face* and I like watching American horror story 😀 (lady Gaga was amazing). Oh and secretly I am a “Bob’s burgers” kinda comedy girl LOL, that cartoon is amazing! haha. I will not deny it, I miss a lot of my older cartoons I used to watch as a kid (my life as ginger, rugrats, thunder cats, courage the cowardly dog, bowinkle, catdog, zee, ed edd and eddy, The Ren and Stimpy show, 2 stupid dogs, Cow and Chicken, Hey Arnold, Daria, Rocket power, Invader Zim) among other awesome ones. ugh now everything is so weird and not as good anymore. If I am “adulting” I will watch criminal minds or law and order SVU, but I hardly like to adult.
Leave comments! && Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!!!!!
Your fitness blogger,