Submitted An Article to be Published
I submitted a fitness/health article to muscle & strength (popular fitness site and supplement store) and they got back with me the other day and said they would be interested in publishing my article — which is very exciting & a huge deal because they are highly recognized & a huge step in my fitness career as a writer and personal trainer! so #crossedfingers all goes well and if so, they will add it to their content queue and have it published. When it does get published, I plan on sharing it with all of you, so everyone can read it!
Week four of this program I am following for deadlifts is all accessory work but I decided to keep squats around for compound lifting purposes — but it feels good taking a small break away from deadlifts to allow my body to recover faster and more efficiently.
- Body bar goodmorning: 4 x 25, 3 lbs
- Hip circles: 4 x 25
- Hip bridges: 4 x 25
- Barbell back squat: 5 x 8-10, 135 lbs
- Box squat: 5 x 6-8, 185 lbs
- EZ bar goodmorning: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Reverse hyperextensions 5 x 8-10, 25 lbs
- Cable pull throughs: 5 x 8-10, 40 lbs
- Seated leg curl 5 x 8-10,
- Kettlebell overhead lunges: 5 x 8-10, 8 kg
- kettlebell swings: 5 x 8-10, 12 kg