Who are you most like in your family?
- The majority of American’s, including my family would all agree and say my mom. Personally, I don’t know. I would say physically, yes probably my mom but personality wise, I have some of her traits but we are still opposites.
Who can you share comfortable silences with?
- My grandmother. Although, this isn’t something I’ve paid much attention to — but if I were to give it my best guess, I would say my grandmother. Maybe even my aunt (my mom’s sister)
Who did you last spend quality time with? Why do you think you connect well with that person?
- I spent time with my mom, youngest brother & my 11 year old cousin. I connect well with these people due to the fact I have known them their whole lives practically, and they are my family, I love them and adore them — I enjoy being around my cousin whom I don’t see often because my aunt moved away to another state, I have a close relationship with my youngest brother. and my mom, well when we get along, she is fun to hang with.
Do you share the same values as other members of your family? Is there a big difference between your values and those of older members of your family?
- For the most part, yes. However these is a difference between my values the older community within my family.
Who are you closest to in your family & Why?
- My youngest brother and my grandma. My youngest brother because we connect and have a special bond, I enjoy being apart of things that make him happy or make his day & always seek to learn more about him and super protective of him & more often than not, I have seen qualities in him that I have/or had growing up. He literally lights me up with smiles when we bond and he shares tidbits of his every day with me, I love watching him grow up. My grandmother and me have always been relatively close all my life, she has seen my pain and observed things in which I am trying to learn to forgive my mother for and has been a voice of reason when I felt lost sometimes. She can be stubborn and sometimes a pest, but I love her and I am happy she is my grandma because she has some of the most positive things about her I hope I amount to.
Your family is always the people you are related to. Which non relatives do you consider family?
- My best friend John
- My friend and mother figure Angie and her boyfriend Alex