What do you fear most about the future?
- I fear how far technology will evolve, the increase of crime and criminal matters, not knowing what will come of my future or where I’ll be in life.
Do you have any fears of the future or what will come of it?
Did you ever experience bullying? How did you deal with this?
- Yes, I experienced bullying on multiple occasions throughout my life. I was bullied in elementary school, two middle schools and two high schools. It was tough, because I was taught to stick up for myself and not allow people to do harm to me, thankfully, my bullying was all verbal but nonetheless, I never did stick up for myself. Normally, I would ignore it and say nothing, cry when I got home or had alone time, I would allow it to happen and not say anything to adults about it including my own family members. I pretty much did nothing. When I was being bullied by my own family sometimes, I did pretty much the same thing or I would lash out and cry, get mad and say really mean things back, remove myself from the room, etc.
Have you ever been a victim of bullying? Did you do anything about it, or tell anyone?
What is one thing you would change about your childhood?
- I would have chosen to stick up for myself when being bullied, instead of allowing people do so and think that is okay, or ignoring it because then it might not have happened as often.
Now we are getting into a different section of the self discovery and I realize some people may not be comfortable talking about their past or sharing certain aspects, so if you don’t, don’t feel pressured into answering any of these questions online, instead, write them down for only your eyes to read. I do believe however you choose to answer, might be helpful in developing yourself and learning more about yourself. As for me, if any of the questions get particularly hard for me to answer, I write them down as I always do, but I will also post something to let ya’ll know that the question is particularly more private — I know I want to share aspects of me with me and you, but somethings are not always for the lookers — and I won’t force myself to share everything about me if I don’t feel the need to. Thank you for the continued support.
Do you let this fear rule your life, or do you deal with it in a healthy way?
- This question stems back to the previous question asking about what your fear(s) were. To answer this question, no I don’t allow my fear to rule my life, at least I haven’t always. Now, more so than back then, I am dealing with it in a healthy way and finding ways to overcome my fears.
What is your biggest fear? Why do you think you are afraid?
- My biggest fear(s) are being alone for the rest of my life (dying alone), dying in a traumatic way (car accident, murder, etc). never amounting to something and being at a constant standstill in my life (no investment in buying a house/condo, living paycheck to paycheck, having to work two jobs, not being able to afford traveling, no sense of self growth or accomplishment.
I assume most people have a fear of something, no matter how big or small. What are your biggest fears — and why?