Would you say you are an optimistic person?
- Honestly, yes I am. However, I am also a realist, so I think things for what they are. Being optimistic but also being realistic helps me to see the bigger picture and pay attention to small details and to not get too far over my head.
What makes you feel free?
When I can be myself in totally, without feeling the need to meet someone’s standards or their mold of what I should be or who I should be. Being myself without care of what others may think of me or perceive me as, and being myself around people with flaws and all.
Do you like surprises or do they unsettle you?
- Depends on the surprise but normally I don’t mind them.
Do you enjoy surprises?
What Emotion Do You Feel Most Often?
- Somewhat of a difficult question to answer, but if I was being honest, I would say between frustration/sadness from thoughts of the past or flashbacks while listening to a song, and/or the feeling of being content — but not with life necessarily, just content because nothing is causing me to be extremely happy but at the same time, I am not upset either. My emotions are weird sometimes, especially when I am feeling emotional or in a vulnerable state of mind.
Do you ever feel numb? What causes this?
- Only when I have reached a limit in my anger where I don’t care anymore or when I am hitting a very lowly place in my life but normally this isn’t so.
Do you have moments where you feel numb, or have you felt this way in the past?
Do you find it difficult to control your temper?
- Yes. Many time I have struggled with this, with me getting older, I feel as though I have gotten better with controlling my temper but not always 100 percent of the time. Probably not a good trait to have, but I haven’t chosen to seek help with this aspect of my life because I don’t feel I need professional help with it. I believe it will come down to finding an alternative way of handling my anger that will keep me calm and less overwhelmed & stay in control of my emotions naturally vs having to take medication because I don’t want to be on medicines.
Do you struggle with keeping your temper under control? how do you handle your anger when it arises?