It has been an upward battle with this 12 week cut, everything sinks in quickly when you realize you have to keep a close eye on everything you eat and all your workouts. I have had a lot of support on my YouTube channel and from all of you and I appreciate that because I need it. Today’s workout was a leg day, and abs (which if you know me, you know I love working the abdominal muscles) and I don’t mind leg day but leg day means sore day! lol
What was your workout today? leave it in the comment section.
- Squats: 3 x 8-10. I did 105 lb then moved on to 125 lb with my last set
- leg curls: 3 x 12 -15. 50 lb
- leg extension: 3 x 12-15. 50 lb
- leg press calf raise: 3 x 15-20. 130 lb
- plank: 3 x 60 seconds
- twisting hanging knee raise: 3 x 20 (this sucks so bad, always hard and always feeling the burn) lol
I did not do any cardio today, as tomorrow will be a cardio workout day along with my strength training. My eating habits are okay, I think yesterday was a higher carb day, so the rest of this week will be low carb days and moderate carb days (which I am getting used to, kind of). Are any of you doing a cut program? let me know how it is going currently in the comment section!
Your Fitness blogger,